Singer Miley Cyrus, 30, is giving the talk after the release of the “Flowers” clip. The song reached number one on Spotify in several countries. And the most interesting thing is that in the clip, which has obtained more than 100 million views, it shows an incredible exercise routine that trains the whole body and can be done at home.
Both on screen and on social networks, Miley Cyrus often attracts attention for her physique, which is always in great shape. After the release of “Flowers”, it was no different. That’s because a lot of the comments revolved around the actress’s workout routine.
If you are also interested in learning how to perform the exercises shown in the clip, see the step by step of each of them below:
Miley Cyrus Training: Nautical Rope
- Stand with your feet hip-width apart;
- Then bend your knees as if you were going to do a squat. But remember not to crouch too low;
- Grasp the ends of the rope in both hands with your palms facing each other;
- So move your forearms up and down, making a wave with the rope.
Miley Cyrus Workout: Spider-Man Lizard
- Begin the exercise in a plank position, with your hands on the floor shoulder-width apart and your feet hip-width apart;
- In this way, when lowering the body, take the left leg pointing the knee towards the left elbow, creating a 90 degree angle;
- Finally, return to the starting position and do it with the other leg.
Miley Cyrus Workout: Glute Bridge
- Lie on your back with your hands at your sides with knees bent and feet flat on the floor, hip-width apart;
- Next, squeeze your glutes and abs and push through your heels to lift your hips a few inches off the ground until your body forms a straight line from shoulders to knees;
- Like this, pause and squeeze your glutes at the top, then slowly lower your hips back to the starting position;
- Hold for 30 seconds.
- Stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, your weight on your heels, and your arms at your sides;
- Push your hips back, bend your knees, and lower your body into a squat. put your hands on the ground in front of your feet;
- Then jump your feet back to land softly on the balls of your feet in a plank position;
- Do a push-up until your chest touches the floor. Then bend your hips into a squat.
- Leap. Raise your arms above your head and jump into the air. Lower your back into a squat for the next repetition.
- Start on your hands and knees in a tabletop position, with your wrists under your shoulders and your knees under your hips;
- Next, extend your right arm forward and left leg behind you, keeping your back straight and your hips in line with the floor. Think about placing your foot toward the wall behind you;
- then tighten the abdomen and return the arm and leg to the starting position;
- Switch sides and hold for 30 seconds.