Welcome to the Wellness System Report DMCA page. We take copyright infringement very seriously, and we are committed to protecting the intellectual property rights of content creators and publishers.
The Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) is a United States copyright law that provides a legal framework for addressing copyright infringement on the internet. At Wellness System Report, we comply with the DMCA and other applicable laws and regulations governing copyright.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been infringed upon on our website, please provide us with the following information in writing:
- A physical or electronic signature of the copyright owner or authorized representative.
- Identification of the copyrighted work that has been infringed upon.
- Identification of the material on our website that is infringing upon your copyright and that you wish to have removed, with enough detail to allow us to locate the material.
- Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will take down the infringing content as soon as possible, and we may contact you for additional information. We reserve the right to refuse to remove content if we believe it is not infringing upon any copyright.
At Wellness System Report, we value intellectual property rights and take seriously any claims of copyright infringement. Thank you for helping us maintain a safe and legal online community.